FLYING COLOURS INTERIOR
High quality, emulsion paint for interior use. It spreads extremely well and gives an even smooth surface with a matte velvety texture. It is odorless, characterized by high coverage, very good workability, prevents the accumulation of dirt, with high resistance to washing and cleaning. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification ensuring the product complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
+5°C to +35°C
Roller, brush or spray gun
5 – 10% with water
50 – 60 minutes, depending on the weather conditions
Coverage: 13 – 14 m² /lt
Suitable for new surfaces, levelled or not with putty, made of plaster, concrete, gypsum board, cement board. Also for old, previously painted surfaces.
- Easy to work with
- Excellent coverage
- Resistance to frequent washing and detergents
- Resistance to yellowing caused by smoking
- Allows vapour permeability of the surface
- Washable with a soft sponge
- Make sure that the surfaces are clean and free of grease.
- Remove loose parts or peelings of previous paint.
- For puttying and leveling of surfaces, use the acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO BIANCO, which can be applied with a spatula, or the ready-to-use acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO PASTE, in the form of paste.
- New surfaces or surfaces that were in a poor condition and were repaired /covered with stucco, should be first primed with the MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, either undiluted or diluted by up to 30% with water.
- Stir FLYING COLOURS well before use.
- You may dilute it by adding 5-10% water.
- Apply in 2 layers.
Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5°C – +35°C). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.