CHRYSO: ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 200 is a concrete admixture based on synthetic materials and modified lignosulfonates.
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 200 delays the initial hydration of cement thus retarding setting times and extending workability.
- Ready-mix concrete.
- Concreting at higher temperatures.
- Concrete transportation over long distances.
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 200 is introduced in the mixer at the same time as the mixing water.
CΗRYSO® Plast GR 200 is a water reducing – set retarding – plasticizing admixture, conforming to the European standard ΕΝ 934-2 (T10) and bearing the CE marking.
- In bulk.
- In IBC tunks of 1.100 kg.
- In drums of 200 kg.
- In plastic containers of 20 kg.
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.
0.2 to 0.45 kg per 100 kg of cement.