CHRYSO: ADMIXTURES FOR CONCRETE
CΗRYSO® Optima 76 is a new generation superplasticizer /high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CΗRYSO® Οptima 76 is recommended for concrete with high rheological requirements and extended slump retention properties.
- Ready mix concrete
- On site concrete
- Concrete with high rheological properties
Confidence and technical support provided by MARMOLINE, in cooperation with CHRYSO® multinational group.
CΗRYSO® Οptima 76 must be added to the mixing water or at the end of the mixing cycle.
Should the product be added to fresh concrete, into the mixing truck, it is necessary to mix at high speed, for about 5 minutes.
- In bulk
- In IBC tunks (1000 kg)
- In drums (200kg) and plastic containers (20 kg)
- Avoid prolonged storage of the product at high temperatures.
- Protect the product from frost. Use it at temperatures above 0°C.
- Should the product freeze, it will recover its properties. After thawing, an efficient agitation is necessary until the product is entirely homogeneous again.
- Shelf life: At least 12 months.
0.3 to 3 kg per 100 kg of cement.