DÉCOR PAINTS, ARTISTIC STYLES, COLOURED MORTARS
Water based, high quality, odourless white primer with technologically advanced composition. For indoor/ outdoor use.
It provides very good adhesion on wood, metal (aluminium, galvanized metal sheets etc.), gypsumboards or PVC. It is an ideal undercoat for MARMOLINE L’ AQUA PAINT water based enamel paint.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent adhesion.
- It is free from lead and zinc chromate.
- Prepare the application surface, so that it is clean and dry, free of dust, grease or oils, rust, disintegrated parts etc. Metal surfaces should be ungreased with nitro thinner. PVC surfaces should be cleaned with water and detergent.
- Stir the product well and dilute it according to the application surface.
- Apply using a roller, a brush or a gun. Avoid recoating when it is more than 5‐10 minutes after application of the primer, depending on the existing conditions of ambient temperature and humidity.
- Wait for about 4 – 6 hours before you apply the MARMOLINE L’ AQUA PAINT water based enamel paint.
- It is not suggested to use the product in temperatures below 5°C and above 40°C.
- Immediately after application, clean tools, using warm water and detergent.
- Dilution: 5‐10% by volume with water, for porous surfaces (wood, gypsum boards etc). 15‐20% by volume for smooth non‐porous surfaces (metal, PVC etc).
- Specific gravity: 1.40 ‐ 1.45 gr/ml (ISO 2811)
- Viscosity: 240 – 280 s (Ford Cup No 4)
- Application mode: Roller, brush or spray gun.
- Drying: 1‐3 hours.
- Recoating: After 4 – 6 hours.
- Colours: White.
Available in 750 ml & 2.5 lt metal cans.
Protect from freezing. Store at room temperatures, from 5°C to 35°C. Seal the container for future use.
Performance: 8 – 10 m²/ lt