DÉCOR PAINTS, ARTISTIC STYLES, COLOURED MORTARS
Emulsion paint for interior use. It has excellent leveling properties, producing a uniform matt velvet surface.
Suitable for new surfaces, levelled or not with putty, made of plaster, concrete, gypsum board, cement board. Also for old, previously painted surfaces.
- Easy to work with
- Excellent coverage
- Resistance to frequent washing and detergents
- Resistance to yellowing caused by smoking
- Allows vapour permeability of the surface
- Washable with a soft sponge.
- Make sure that the surfaces are clean and free of grease.
- Remove loose parts or peelings of previous paint.
- For puttying and leveling of surfaces, use the acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO BIANCO, which can be applied with a spatula, or the ready-to-use acrylic stucco MARMOLINE STUCCO PASTE, in the form of paste.
- New surfaces or surfaces that were in a poor condition and were repaired /covered with stucco, should be first primed with the MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, either undiluted or diluted by up to 30% with water
- Stir FLYING COLOURS well before use.
- You may dilute it by adding 5-10% water.
- Apply in 2 layers
- Dilution: 5 – 10% with water
- Density: 1.35 kg/ lt
- Application mode: Roller, brush or spray gun
- Drying: In touch: 50 – 60 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
- 2nd layer: After 3 – 3.5 hours
- Colours: According to colour palette in more than a thousand of shades
Available in 750 ml, 3 lt & 10 lt plastic containers.
Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5°C - +35°C). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.
Coverage: 13 – 14 m² /lt