DÉCOR PAINTS, ARTISTIC STYLES, COLOURED MORTARS
Odourless, new technology water based enamel paint, for indoor/ outdoor use.
It is applied on wood, metal (aluminium, galvanized metal sheets etc.), gypsumboards or PVC. Suitable for doors, windows, wardrobes and cupboards, walls, roofs etc, and for any metal or wooden construction. Especially recommended for childrens’ rooms, nursery schools, hospitals, schools etc.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent whiteness and coverage.
- Retains its gloss for a long time and it never appears yellowing effects.
- Prepare the application surface, so that it is clean and dry, free of dust, grease or oils, disintegrated parts etc.
- Apply first the water based primer MARMOLINE L’ AQUA PRIMER and wait until it thoroughly dries. The old painted surfaces must be well sanded down before application.
- Stir well and dilute, 10‐20% with water.
- Apply in two layers, using a roller, a brush or a gun.
- It is not recommended to use the product in temperatures below 10°C and above 40°C.
- Immediately after application, clean tools, using warm water and detergent.
- Dilution: 10 ‐ 20% by volume, with water.
- Specific gravity: 1.25 ‐ 1.35 gr/ml (ISO 2811)
- Viscosity: 180 – 220 s (Ford Cup No 4)
- Application mode: Roller, brush or spray gun.
- Drying: 1‐3 hours.
- Recoating: After 4 – 6 hours.
- Gloss degree at 60°: Glossy 75‐85%, Satin 35‐50%
- Colours: Available in glossy or satin texture, in white or transparent base and in an unlimited number of colour shades, through DÉCOR TINTING SYSTEM.
Available in 750 ml & 2.5 lt metal cans.
Protect from freezing. Store at room temperatures, from 5°C to 35°C. Seal the container for future use.
Performance: 10 – 12 m²/ lt