Bags of 50lt – In palete of 2m²
5°C to +35°C
Shovel – concrete mixer – plaster mixer
1m³ PERLITE MIX BETON / 250 kg cement and water (approx 4 to1).
3 buckets of water / 1 bag PERLITE MIX BETON / 33 kg cement
After mixing with cement and water, it can be used, replacing the cement mortar, in floor fillings and coatings and in the formation of roofs. PERLITE MIX BETON gives the final raw product, excellent pumpability and ease of laying. It has an excellent weight ratio with mechanical strength. The final surface is light and strong, while tiles, granites, etc. can be applied directly on it. Its compressive strength can reach up to 75kg / cm², depending on the amount of cement that you will use in the mix. It is an ideal solution for renovation of old floors.
- Gives excellent pumping and workability.
- The desired coating (tile, granite, etc.) can be layed directly to the final surface.
- Speedy and economic (combination of pumpability, single layer and ease of laying).
- Improves the anti-seismic behavior of the building, due to the low weight of the floor layer.
- It has thermal and sound insulating properties.
- It has a very good behaviour in thermal expansion (same coefficient of contraction and expansion with the ceramic tiles).
- Ecological product and 100% unchanged and stable over time (Mineral extract).
- 100% non-combustible (mineral expanded by heat).
- Non-toxic. There is no escape of toxic gases or smoke under the influence of heat.