READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Ready mortar based on high-strength Portland white cement (Ι – 52.5), fine-grained aggregates from the famous Greek Dionyssos white marble, calcium hydroxide and special additives to improve adhesion and achieve waterproofing. Mix only with water. It minimizes material preparation time and increases the speed of application.
Use when applying the three-coat technique, as finish-coat plaster (marble) on exterior surfaces previously roughcasted with SV 2 base-coat plaster. Ideal for protection from humidity (seafront houses, islands, mountainous – partly mountainous areas, etc.). It gives a white and smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting, due to the nature and fine granulometry of Dionyssos marble content (< 1,2 mm). In special cases, the product can be further reinforced by adding MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Water repellent
- Low permeability
- Smooth - White surface
- Prevents cracking
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- Apply after the SV 2 (or TL 2) base-coat plaster, once completely dry (15 - 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and sprinkle with water.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- Apply on the wall, using either a trowel or the machine
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath
- Leave the wet mortar to set .
- For the finishing touch, float the surface, in the traditional way
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid any cracks
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Mixing ratio: 5 – 6 lt of water /bag of 25 kg.
European standard ΕΝ 998-1: 2010 (GP/CSII/Wc1)
- Grading : 0-1 mm
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1850 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: ≥ 3.0 MPa (Category CSII) (Method ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: ≥ 1.0 MPa (Method ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Water absorption: <0,4 kg /m².min⁰﮲⁵ (Wc1) (Method ΕΝ 1015-18)
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags
- Big bags of 1000 kg
- In bulk in a silo with capacity 12 - 18 - 22 m³
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.