READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Ready mortar based on high-strength Portland white cement (Ι – 52.5), white marble aggregates, calcium hydroxide and special additives to improve adhesion. Mix only with water. It minimizes material preparation time.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Low permeability
- Smooth - White surface
- Prevents cracking
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- Apply it after SV 2 (or TL 2) base-coat plaster, once this is completely dry (15 - 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and saturate it with water
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps) supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath
- Leave the wet mortar to set and then, for the finishing touch, float the surface with a large hard sponge or with a piece of EPS
- Setting time depends on season (temperature and humidity). In winter this can be over an hour, while in summer it can be less than half an hour. Therefore, depending on the season, the crew must make different arrangements
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid possible cracks
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Mixing ratio: 8.0 – 8.5 lt of water /bag of 40 kg.
European standard ΕΝ 998-1: 2010 (GP/CSII/W1)
- Grading : 0-1.2 mm
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1900 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: > 3.0 MPa (Category CSII) (ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 1.0 MPa (ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Water absorption: <0,4 kg /m².min⁰﮲⁵ (W1) (ΕΝ 1015-18)
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1400 kg, 35 paper bags
- Big -bags of 1000 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³