READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Throw water at high pressure and it's clean again
Brushable protective paraffin –based emulsion. It allows the easy cleaning of surfaces on which it has been applied, in case they have been subsequently affected by graffiti, posters or other various environmental pollutants.
It can be applied to walls on building facades, on monuments etc. It does not affect the appearance of the surface and provides remarkable durability and resistance to weather conditions.
- Cheap and effective solution
- Surface waterproofing
- Wide range of applications
- No gloss-does not affect the appearance of the surfaces
- Long lasting
- Stir the product before use
- Apply one or two layers using a roller
- The surface that is properly covered with ANTI-GRAFFITI, when soiled by graffiti sprays or other pollutants, can easily be cleaned with the use of a hot water pressure machine at + 90°C
- After cleaning, you need to apply a new layer of ANTI-GRAFFITI.
- It is recommended that you re-apply ANTI-GRAFFITI every 1.5 -2 years.
Available in 3 lt plastic container
Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5ºC - +35ºC). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.
100 – 200 ml /m² depending on surface absorbance and smoothness