READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Ready mortar based on Portland grey cement, aggregates of selected granulometry, calcium hydroxide, and special additives to improve adhesion. Simply mix with water. It minimizes material preparation time and increases the speed of application.
Use as one-coat plaster on exterior and interior surfaces after SV1 high-strength sprayed cement primer plaster. It replaces roughcasting and marble-based finish-coat plaster, combining both in one coat. Apply just like render and scrub like marble-based finish-coat plaster. Due to the nature and the fine granulometry of aggregate material (1 mm), it gives a smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting. In special cases, the product can be reinforced by adding the MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent workability.
- Increased productivity.
- Reduced labour cost.
- Smooth surface.
- Fast to prepare.
- Stable quality.
- Check and prepare the application surface by applying SV 1 sprayed primer plaster
- The surface to be plastered should first be thoroughly wetted with water, especially during the summer months
- For better results, it is recommended to attach MARMOLINE corner beads. The use of corner beads enhances application’s performance, while ensuring the strength of the corners against micro-bumps, and the perfect aesthetics of the finished surface
- Avoid the use of removable metal plaster guides, by using galvanized MARMOLINE metal plaster guides. If this is not possible, you should fill well the groove left, after removing the metal plaster guides, to avoid cracks
- Do not use other materials (such as gypsum etc.) to fix the plaster guides and the corner beads
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- The water supply should be adjusted at 500-600 lt/hr, depending on the ambient conditions. For application by hand you will need about 7 liters of water for a 40 kg bag
- Apply in one coat, up to 2.0 cm thick.
- On the joints of different structural elements, on the insulators and anywhere else needed, fix the MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh. It is extremely important for the proper function of the fibreglass mesh, to place it to a depth of 0.5 cm from the exterior surface of the plaster.
- On surfaces with insulators such as expanded or extruded polystyrene, the recommended maximum thickness should not exceed 2 cm combined with the FK 202 fibre-reinforced plaster and the MARMOLINE special fibreglass mesh. The BP 110 layer follows the application of FK 202 (see its technical data sheet). Depending on the time period and the environmental temperature, the application of BP 110 must be made at least 8 days later (in summer time) and at least 15 days later (in winter time, and without having rained).
- Leave the wet mortar to set and smooth the surface with a large metal trowel to smooth out the existing flaws
- Sprinkle the surface with water and scrub by means of an EPS or a rough
- sponge, to obtain a surface ready for puttying and painting
- For the next two to three days, especially during summer, we recommend frequent sprinkling of the plaster, with water, to eliminate the possibility of cracking
- The setting time depends on the season (temperature and humidity) and the layer thickness. It is usually 1 – 2 hours.
- As with all plasters, we recommend that you verify the applied material is thoroughly dry before painting the surface
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Mixing ratio: 7 lt of water /bag of 40 kg
European standard: ΕΝ 998-1 (OC/CSII)
- Grading: 0-1 mm
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1700 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 3.0 MPa (Category CSII) (Method ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 1.0 MPa (Method ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Water absorption: 0.70 kg /m².min⁰´⁵ (W0) (Method ΕΝ 1015-18)
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1400 kg, 35 paper bags of 40 kg.
- Big -bags of 1000 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.