READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Use it when applying the three-coat technique, as finish-coat plaster (marble based) on exterior surfaces previously roughcasted with SV2 base-coat plaster. Ideal in case where additional protection from humidity is needed (seafront houses, islands, mountainous areas, etc.). Due to its fine granulometry (<1.2 mm) and to the physical characteristics of marble powder, it gives a white and smooth final surface ready for scrubbing and painting. In special cases, the product can be reinforced with MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent workability.
- Water repellent.
- Smooth - White surface.
- Prevents cracking.
- Fast to prepare
- Apply it after the SV2 (or TL2) base-coat plaster, once this is completely dry (15 - 20 days in summer, more than 1 month in winter).
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and saturate it with water
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- If you want to give colour to the product, use the natural pigments MARMOLINE POWDER COLOUR, following their instructions.
- Apply in one coat, approximately 0.5 cm thick. Distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath
- Leave the wet mortar to set and then, for the finishing touch, float the surface with a large hard sponge or with a piece of EPS
- In the next 2 – 3 days, especially in summer period, it is recommended to saturate the surface regularly, in order to avoid possible cracks
- On uniform surfaces the work should not be interrupted, in order to avoid colour shadows
European Standard ΕΝ 998-1: 2010 (GP/CSIII/W2)
- Granulometry: 0 - 1.2 mm.
- Form: White powder
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1700 kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 6.0 MPa. (ΕΝ 1015 – 11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 1.5 MPa. (ΕΝ 1015 – 11)
- Water absorption: 0,14 kg /m².min⁰﮲⁵ (W2) (ΕΝ 1015-18)
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags of 25 kg.
- Big-bags of 1000 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³.