READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Ready industrial mortar based on Portland grey cement, white marble aggregates, calcium hydroxide, and special additives to improve adhesion to difficult surfaces. Simply mix with water. It minimizes material preparation time.
Use it as a first coat plaster (sprayed or spattered) in all plastering techniques and methods, in order to prepare the substrate for the application of the next coats of plasters.Suitable for both interior and exterior surfaces. Apply it on bricks, cement blocks, aerated concrete elements (like YTONG etc.), concrete surfaces (pillars - ceilings - beams, etc.), stone, thermal insulation boards, and other materials. In cases of very difficult surfaces, such as fair-face concrete, it is required to add the MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality.
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and saturate it with water.
- For better results in the subsequent coats of plaster, it is recommended to apply MARMOLINE metal guides and corner beads.
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps) supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- Add water, depending on the desirable fluidity of the mix
- For even better adhesion on difficult surfaces, MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion can be added to the water, in a ratio 1:3 (MP20:water)
- Apply the mix evenly on the surface, using a trowel or a machine, at a thickness up to 1 cm
- Saturate the surface at the same day and repeat it periodically for the next 2 – 3 days, depending on weather and temperatures.
- Mixing ratio: 6 - 7 lt of water /bag of 40 kg.
European standard ΕΝ 998-1: 2016 (GP/CSIV)
- Grading : 0-4 mm
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1980 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 8 MPa (Category CSIV) (ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 2 MPa (ΕΝ 1015-11)
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1400 kg, 35 paper bags
- Big -bags of 1000 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.