READY MORTARS FOR PLASTERING/ RERAIR / MASONRY
Use for filling, leveling and sloping of floors, to create a final surface suitable for fixing ceramic tiles, marbles or granites. You can use it indoors or outdoors (balconies, roofs, flat-roofs, etc.). Also for underfloor heating systems. It does not crack. It does not affect pipes. Recommended application thickness: 3 to 15 cm
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Prevents cracking
- Excellent final surface
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- Make sure that the surface is clean, stable, free of dust, grease etc.
- It is recommended to wet the surface before the application
- Mix by means of a cement mixer or the special machines supplied by MARMOLINE, with the necessary quantity of water, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- The quantity of water added corresponds to the desirable fluidity. It is recommended to add 5 -5.5 kg of water in a 40 kg bag
- For making inclinations, reduce the quantity of water
- Spread the mortar on each room separately, by placing wooden laths at the doors, with 1 cm thickness. Then remove the laths and do not fill the joints left. It is recommended to create expansion joints per 20 m² of surface during the application of the cement screed
- Step on the floor after at least 12 hours and fix tiles or marbles after 48 hours, depending on the prevailing weather conditions
- The recommended final thickness should be between 3 to 15 cm.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
- Mixing water: 5 - 5.5 lt of water /bag of 40 kg
European standard ΕΝ 13813 (CT-C12-F4)
- Grading : 3 mm
- Apparent density of dry powder: 1650 Kg/m³
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 2000 Kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 12.0 MPa (Category C12) (ΕΝ 13892-2)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 4.0 MPa (Category F4) (ΕΝ 13892-2)
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1400 kg, 35 paper bags of 40 kg.
- Big bags of 1000 kg
- In bulk in a silo with capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³