Plastic containers of 25kg & 5kg
White or in various shades through the Marmoline coloring system
+5°C to +35°C
Roller, paint brush
120-200 gr/m² depending on the absorbency of the surface
- Improves the adhesion of organic renders to the substrate that will be rendered.
- It contains fine aggregates that ensures adequate roughness on the substrate and helps the bonding of the final coating.
- Increases the coverage of coloured finished organic plaster or wall paint, and helps to deliver the selected shade more faithfully.
- When applied coloured, it is recommended to have the same colour with the final plaster or paint.
- It should not be applied on smooth trowel walls that will be repainted, due to the rough (coarse) surface that will create.
- Significantly improves adhesion
- Very coverable
- Improves the selected shade final coating