Bags of 25 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched spatula, automatic pump
- 4 – 4,5 kg of dry mortar per m², when used as a fiberglass mesh reinforced plaster on polystyrene or mineral wool
- 4 – 7 kg of dry mortar per m², depending on the nature of the substrate, when used as insulation boards adhesive
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
- Use it for coating of thermal insulation boards made of expanded or extruded polystyrene or mineral wool, in combination with appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh, on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings, before applying decorative plasters /renders.
- You can also use it as adhesive of thermal insulation boards, on surfaces such as concrete, bricks, plaster, cement blocks, aerated concrete, stone, etc., on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings.
- It is part of the certified MARMOLINE MONOSIS external thermal insulation system – ETICS.
- Excellent adhesion to the surfaces of thermal insulation boards
- High mechanical strengths
- Durability over time
- High resistance to changes in temperature between heat and cold
- Easy to apply (simply add water)