FK 202 VALUE
High quality, fiber-reinforced, polymer modified, cement- based insulation boards adhesive & coating. Ideal for the adhesion of expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) as well as mineral wool (MW) boards on surfaces of concrete, plaster or brick masonry. Reinforced with suitable fiberglass mesh, is used for the coating of thermal insulation boards, on external and internal surfaces of buildings. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification ensuring that FK 202 VALUE complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched spatula, automatic pump
- 4 – 4,5 kg of dry mortar per m², used as a fiberglass mesh reinforced mortar
- 4 – 7 kg of dry mortar per m², used as insulation boards adhesive
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
- Use it for coating of thermal insulation boards made of expanded or extruded polystyrene or mineral wool, in combination with appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh, on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings, before applying decorative plasters /renders.
- You can also use it as adhesive of thermal insulation boards, on surfaces such as concrete, bricks, plaster, cement blocks, aerated concrete, stone, etc., on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings.
- It is part of the certified MARMOLINE MONOSIS external thermal insulation system – ETICS.
- Strong adhesion to the substrate such as concrete, cement, stone, masonry.
- High quality.
- High mechanical strength.
- Excellent workability.
- Easy to handle and apply.
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds.
- User and environmentally friendly.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Make sure that it is clean, without dust, loose material etc.
- Mix the content of a 25 kg bag, with about 6 lt of water, using a low-rev electric mixer until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- When used as an adhesive, apply the FK 202 VALUE all over the surface of the insulation board to a thickness of 2 – 3 mm, using an automatic pump or by hand with a spatula or around the surface of the insulation board and at 2-3 points in the middle, provided that the adhesive covers 40% of the insulation board surface.
- Attach the boards starting from the bottom of the masonry crossways without gaps.
- When used as a fiberglass reinforced plaster, apply the mix all over the surface of the insulation board to a thickness of 2 – 3 mm, using an automatic pump, or by hand with a spatula. Then, attach the appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh to the prepared surface and press with a spatula or trowel until fully covered by the plaster. The strips of the mesh should overlap by 10 cm approx.
- Finally, smooth the surface, while simultaneously removing excess mortar. If needed, apply a second layer of the plaster, before the first one dries.
- You can use the mixture within 2-4 hours, depending on the ambient temperature and the time period.
- Mixing water: About 6 kg of water /bag of 25 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place