Bags of 25 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched spatula, automatic pump
- 4 – 4,5 kg of dry mortar per m², used as a fiberglass mesh reinforced mortar
- 4 – 7 kg of dry mortar per m², used as insulation boards adhesive
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
- Use it for coating of thermal insulation boards made of expanded or extruded polystyrene or mineral wool, in combination with appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh, on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings, before applying decorative plasters /renders.
- You can also use it as adhesive of thermal insulation boards, on surfaces such as concrete, bricks, plaster, cement blocks, aerated concrete, stone, etc., on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings.
- It is part of the certified MARMOLINE MONOSIS external thermal insulation system – ETICS.
- Strong adhesion to the substrate such as concrete, cement, stone, masonry.
- High quality.
- High mechanical strength.
- Excellent workability.
- Easy to handle and apply.
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds.
- User and environmentally friendly.