Grey ,fiber-reinforced, polymer modified adhesive & coating for thermal insulation boards
Temperature from + 5 oC to + 30 oC
4 – 4,5 kg of dry mortar per m2, when used as a coating with fiberglass mesh on polystyrene or mineral wool.
4 – 7 kg of dry mortar per m2, depending on the nature of the substrate, when used as insulation boards adhesive.
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
5.5- 6 kg (lt) of water /bag of 25 kg
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Use it as adhesive of thermal insulation boards, on surfaces such as concrete, bricks, render, cement blocks, aerated concrete, stone, etc., on exterior and interior surfaces of buildings.
- Used in combination with the decorative finish coat renders MARMOLINE SVR as a system for the external thermal insulation of buildings.
- In combination with suitable anchors, which secure the installation, it can be used for coating of thermal insulation boards.
- It is part of a certified External Thermal Insulation Composite System (ETICS).
- Strong adhesion to the substrate such as concrete, cement, stone, masonry.
- Excellent workability.
- High mechanical strength.
- Contains Low Volatile Organic Compounds. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification which ensures that the material complies with the strictest European regulations for VOC emissions.
- The substrate must be stable, dry and free from dust, loosely attached particles and all kinds of dirt. In addition, the surface must be clean, without dust, salts or oil.
- Ανακατέψτε καλά, με ηλεκτρικό δράπανο χαμηλών στροφών, ένα σακί 25 kg με περίπου 5,5 – 6 λίτρα καθαρό νερό, μέχρι να επιτευχθεί ένα ομοιογενές μείγμα χωρίς σβώλους. Αφήστε το μείγμα για 5-10 λεπτά να ωριμάσει και αναδεύστε ξανά για λίγο.
Mix the content of a 25 kg bag, with 5.5- 6 lt of water, using a low-rev electric mixer until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
As an adhesive:
- For smooth substrates: The adhesive is evenly spread and combed over the entire surface using a notched trowel at a thickness of 2 – 3 mm.
- For uneven substrates: The adhesive is applied in stripes around the edges of the board and in 3 – 4 selected dabs in the center using a notched trowel. The adhesive must cover the 40% of the boards surface.
Place and press the insulation boards starting from the bottom of the masonry crossways without gaps.
As a reinforced coating:
When used as a fiberglass reinforced coating, apply the mix all over the surface of the insulation board to a thickness of 2 – 3 mm. Place the appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh to the prepared surface and press with a spatula or trowel until the mesh is fully embedded in the adhesive. The strips of the mesh should overlap by 10 cm approx. Finally, smooth the surface, while simultaneously removing excess mortar.
Suitable anchors should also be used to secure the installation of the insulation boards.
You can use the mixture within 2-4 hours, depending on the environmental conditions (temperature etc.).
In the original, closed, sealed and indestructible package, protected from direct sunlight and frost and at temperatures from +5°C to + 35°C.