TOP COAT EP
COLOURED EPOXY COATING FOR CONCRETE
Two-component coloured epoxy-based, solvent-free coating. The product is based on a low viscosity epoxy resin and a hardener.
Plastic containers (Components A+B) 3 kg
- Component Α (resin)=2,4kg Component
- Β (hardener) = 0,6kg
In 12 RAL shades
+8 °C to +30 °C
Short hair roller or a paint gun
Consumption ranges at about 0.250 Kg/m² per layer. Recommendation: apply in 2-3 layers.
It can be used as a final layer for the protection of concrete floors, mosaic floors and polymer floor screeds
- High mechanical strength
- RAL color options
- High hardness – Abrasion and impact resistance.
- Easy to apply – product with high covering power
- High adhesion to substrates made of concrete or screeds.
- It creates surfaces easy to clean
- The surface on which TOP COAT EP will be applied, should be first primed /sealed with the epoxy primer TOP COAT PRIMER.
- After 8 – 24 hours, apply the coating in 2 or 3 layers (depending on the desired thickness), using a short hair roller or a paint gun suitable for the product’s viscosity.
- Mix the pre-weighted components A and B with a mechanical mixer at a low speed for 2-3 minutes to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Mixing of the product should always be performed in the shade.
Maximum storage time, in intact packaging, dry environment and ambient temperature between 5°C & 30°C: 24 months from the production date.