Cement-based mortar for building various types of building materials.
5°C to +35°C
Approx. 20 kg/m² for bricks with dimensions 6 x 9 x 19 cm
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
5.5- 6 kg (lt) of water /bag of 25 kg
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Use it to build bricks, large bricks, cement blocks and in general any kind of structural material on indoor and outdoor partitions of brickwork.
- Use it also to lay paving stones and sets of stones.
- For internal and external use.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Strong adhesion strength
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Stable quality
- Contains Low Volatile Organic Compounds. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification which ensures that the material complies with the strictest European regulations for VOC emissions.
- Mix with water by hand or using special mixers – pumps.
- Apply the wet mortar using a trowel, in the same way as a traditional masonry mortar.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place