Polymer modified adhesive mortar for autoclaved aerated concrete masonry. Provides high initial and final adhesive strength, moisture resistance as well as long open time. Suitable for fixing aerated concrete elements in both external and internal masonry. Classified as M15 mortar (ΕΝ 1015-11) for aerated concrete structural elements.
Bags of 25 kg
+5°C to +35°C
1 bag of 25 kg is needed for 1.4 – 1.6 m³ of aerated concrete
6,5 – 7 kg/ bag
It is used as a adhesive material for the construction of structural elements made of aerated concrete blocks as well as other similar elements in both external and internal masonry. It can be used to fix other building materials such as decorative bricks, etc.
- Compatible with all types of aerated concrete blocks
- High initial and final adhesive strength
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply – simply add water
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Mix the adhesive with water, in a clean bucket and stir with an electric mixer until you get the desired fluidity.
- Distribute the adhesive uniformly on the aerated concrete elements, with a spatula or a trowel, to a thickness up to 2 mm.
- Fix/build the aerated concrete elements within 10 minutes after laying the mortar, otherwise you should remove the mortar and lay a fresh mortar again.
- The same mortar can also be used for the joint-filling of elements as well as for local puttying of brickwork surfaces.
- Mixing ratio: 6.5 – 7 lt of water /bag of 25 kg.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place