Special mortar based on fire-proof cement, aggregates of special granulometry and special additives for building and proper joint-filling of firebricks. Extremely resistant to high temperatures developed in fireplaces, kilns and chimney.
Plastic bags of 7 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Depending on the dimensions of firebricks and joints. For bricks with dimensions 20x10x3 cm and joint width 1 cm, you need about 5 kg / m²
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
1,4 lt /7kg
Use for building and joint-filling of firebricks in new fireplaces – kilns – chimneys – barbecues indoors and outdoors, as well as to restore any worn parts.
- High adhesion
- Very resistant to high temperatures
- No cracking
- Resistant to temperature variations
- Easy – simply add water
- Make sure that the firebricks and the adhesion surface are clean, free of dust, oils and loose material.
- Saturate before applying the fresh mortar.
- Mix 7 kg of mortar with 1.4 lt of water until a lump-free mixture of the desired workability is obtained.
- Workability of the mixture is preserved for 1 – 2 hours, depending on the ambient temperature.
- Apply with a trowel and spatula. You may use plastic guides for the joints.
- Clean the joints with a damp sponge before the material dries.
- Mixing ratio: 1.4 lt of water per bag of 7kg.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place