High performance, polymer modified, flexible, cementitious tile adhesive with zero vertical slip and extended open application
time. Suitable for fixing tiles of any type and size (gres porcelanato type, granite tiles, marble, glass, tiles, decorative stones, natural
stone, large dimension tiles) on horizontal and vertical surfaces. Recommended for demanding substrates requiring high adhesion, flexibility and moisture resistance (eg balconies, terraces, floors with underfloor heating, metal surfaces, plasterboards, etc.). For interior and exterior use. With Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort certification that ensures that SUPER 100 complies with the strictest European regulations on VOC emissions.
Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg/ m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
- Strong adhesion of any type of tiles, medium to large dimensions on substrates where flexibility & adhesion is required, with resistance to moisture such as: ceramic tiles, porcelanato type, low and zero absorbency tiles, old layer of tiles, marble, glass and , Karystos slabs or other natural materials.
- Application on any type of substrate e.g. render, concrete, aerated concrete, on floor or wall, for indoor or outdoor use , even on heated floors with underfloor heating, Jacuzzi, hammam, metal surfaces, mosaic etc. For application on plasterboards, prime with the acrylic water primer MARMOLINE MST 11.
- Ideal for residential areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers), balconies, terraces, terraces, patios, warehouses & warehouses, offices and commercial buildings.
- Ideal for fixing large absorbent and non-absorbent tiles
- Particularly strong adhesion with elastic characteristics
- No vertical slip of the tiles during their installation
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations and humidity
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easily applicable
- Excellent workability
- For indoor and outdoor use
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that SUPER 100 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials. If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, then it is recommended to prime the surface with
MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
Mix SUPER 100 with the necessary quantity of water, using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained. Leave the mixture to set for 5-10
minutes and stir again for 1-2 minutes. Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate. Tiles must be fixed within 30 minutes after
applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
Fix the tiles by applying pressure to them. The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours, depending on the season, temperature and humidity of the environment. When the adhesive begins to set, stir again without adding water. Proceed to grouting after 24 hours for floors and 12 hours for walls.
Raw material should be removed immediately from the application equipment with water. Hardened / mature material can only be removed mechanically.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place