Bags of 25 kg
Plastic bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Notched trowel (size according to the type of tile and the substrate)
Approx. 2.5 – 4.0 kg/ m², depending on the size and type of tile
Open Application Time
- Strong adhesion of any type of tiles, medium to large dimensions on substrates where flexibility & adhesion is required, with resistance to moisture such as: ceramic tiles, porcelanato type, low and zero absorbency tiles, old layer of tiles, marble, glass and , Karystos slabs or other natural materials.
- Application on any type of substrate e.g. render, concrete, aerated concrete, on floor or wall, for indoor or outdoor use , even on heated floors with underfloor heating, Jacuzzi, hammam, metal surfaces, mosaic etc. For application on plasterboards, prime with the acrylic water primer MARMOLINE MST 11.
- Ideal for residential areas (kitchens, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, showers), balconies, terraces, terraces, patios, warehouses & warehouses, offices and commercial buildings.
- Ideal for fixing large absorbent and non-absorbent tiles
- Particularly strong adhesion with elastic characteristics
- No vertical slip of the tiles during their installation
- High resistance to temperature fluctuations and humidity
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easily applicable
- Excellent workability
- For indoor and outdoor use