ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
Ready industrial mortar for the joint-filling (grouting) of all types of ceramic tiles, absorbent or not, as well as marble slabs & tiles, for joints up to 6 mm. It is based on high-strength Portland white cement (I - 52.5) and selected marble and quartz aggregates and additives to improve adhesion and workability
It is used for the joint-filling of all types of tiles on vertical and horizontal surfaces, indoors and outdoors. Add the MP 20 acrylic dispersion to further improve adhesion, flexibility and impermeability in areas occasionally affected by humidity and characterized by contractions and expansions (underfloor heating and exterior floors).
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Homogeneous quality
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Fast and easy to apply
- Stain-free and easy to clean
- Available in a wide variety of colours
- Remove any foreign material from the surface of tiles and joints.
- It is recommended to wet the joints on dry surfaces before application.
- Use a mixer at low speed, to mix 1 bag (5 kg) with 1.0 – 1.3 kg of clean water, until a homogeneous and smooth coloured mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for 5- 10 minutes and stir again.
- Use a rubber spatula for the joint-filling of tiles. Push the material with diagonal movements, until the joint is well filled. When the joint begins to dry (whiten) on the surface of tiles, remove the excess quantity with a damp sponge.
- Then, clean with a dry cloth.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 12 hours (for walls) and 24 hours (for floors) after having fixed the tiles
- For applications that require flexible and very strong adhesion, you may add the MP 20 acrylic dispersion, to a ratio of 0.5 kg MP 20 + 1 kg of water / 5kg bag of ARMOS 1-6.
- Mixing ratio: 1- 1.3 kg (lt) of clean water per bag of 5 kg
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 13888 (CG2WA)
- Colour: 24 shades according to the colour index.
- Compressive strength in 28 days: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength in 28 days: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Compressive strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Shrinkage: ≤ 3 mm/m (EN 12808-4).
- Water absorption after 30 min: ≤ 2 g (EN 12808-5).
- Water absorption after 240 min: ≤ 5 g (EN 12808-5).
- Abrasion strength: ≤ 1000 mm³ (EN 12808-2).
- Open time for application: 60 minutes at 20°C.
- Time for minor corrections: 5-10 minutes.
- Plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Cardboard boxes of 20 kg.
- Palette of 960 Kg.
18 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
Approx. 85- 150 gr/m² depending on the joint and size (dimensions) of the tile.