ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
White tile adhesive based on high-strength Portland white cement (I-52.5), white marble aggregates and special additives to improve adhesion, with improved anti – slip properties.
A reliable solution for professionals. For strong adhesions of ceramic and monocottura tiles, and decorative bricks on common cementitious-based substrates of floor or wall, indoors or outdoors. When applied to tiles with reduced-absorbency, it is recommended to mix it with the MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easy to apply - excellent workability
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from dust, greasy and loose particles
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water, using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again.
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate
- Tiles must be fixed within 20 minutes of applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours, depending on the season and environmental temperature and humidity. When the adhesive begins to set, stir again without adding water
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours (floors) or 12 hours (walls)
- For difficult applications it is recommended to add 1-3 kg of acrylic dispersion MARMOLINE MP20, to 25 kg of UNIVERSAL WHITE, to reinforce the mixture
- Mixing ratio: 6.5 - 7 lt of water /bag of 25 kg
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 12004 (C1T)
- Colour: White.
- Adhesion strength (EN 1348) - Average values based on production control laboratory tests: On concrete after 28 days: 1.1 Ν/mm², After heating at 70°C: 0.8 Ν/mm², In water: 1.0 Ν/mm², After 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: 0.8 Ν/mm².
- Slip (EN 1308): < 0.5 mm.
- Open time for application: 20 - 25 minutes.
- Time for minor corrections: 10 minutes.
- Bags of 25 kg. Palette of 1500 kg (60 paper bags).
- Plastic bags of 5 kg. Palette of 960 kg (48 cartons of 20 kg).