ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
LM 400 is a ready white thick bed mortar, based on high-strength Portland white cement (I - 52.5), white marble aggregates and special additives to improve adhesion of marble and granite tiles and boards to difficult surfaces.
A reliable solution for strong adhesions of marble and granite boards to floors, when a thick layer of mortar is needed. LM 400 Plus is especially suitable for white or light colored marbles, which are sensitive to stains coming from the substrate. It can be also used for other natural stones such as granite, sandstone, limestone, travertine, etc, or artificial stone tiles and boards. Add MARMOLINE MP 20 resin for further adhesion strength and more flexibility.
- Unique product for marble fixing
- High strength
- Water and frost resistant
- Easy to apply - simply add water
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Its formula, based on white cement, protects the colour of marbles.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Mix by means of a cement mixer or a special mixing machine, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- MARMOLINE LM 400 is applied in the same way as with traditional materials.
- For stones with adhesiveness problems, it is recommended to apply first on their surface the KM 100 adhesive.
- It is recommended to add MARMOLINE MP 20 resin to a ratio of 50% in the mixing water of the fresh mortar, as well as to wash thoroughly the marbles, granites or other stone boards before fixing them on clean MARMOLINE cement screed (GB 30 - GTL 30 - FLOW 200 - FLOW SL 500)
- The boards must be fixed within 10 minutes and before the fresh mortar skins-over.
- Pay special attention when fixing white marbles, to avoid any stains coming from dirty mixing water, or wood, oils, coffee, cigarette butts, etc on the substrate
- On outside stairs and in courtyards, avoid the use of bricks behind or under marbles, because over time and due to humidity, the colour of the brick may pass through the marble.
- Mixing ratio: 5.0 – 6.0 lt of water /bag of 40 kg
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 998-2: 2016
- Granulometry: 3 mm.
- Specific gravity of fresh mortar: 1800 kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days (EN 1015-11): 15.0 MPa.
- Flexural strength in 28 days (EN 1015-11): 2.0 MPa.
- Adhesion strength: 0.4 MPa
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1400 kg, 35 paper bags of 40 kg.
- Big -bags of 1000 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³