ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
Ready white, super fine grained mortar, for the joint filling (grouting) of marbles. Based on high strength Portland white cement (I - 52.5) and selected quartz aggregates and additives to improve adhesion to very small joints. It is abrasion resistant and does not come off from the sides of tiles and marbles.
It is used for the joint-filling of tiles and marbles, indoors and outdoors, on floors and walls. Add the MP 20 acrylic dispersion to further improve adhesion flexibility and impermeability in areas occasionally affected by humidity and characterized by contractions and expansions (underfloor heating and exterior floors).
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Incomparable quality of raw materials.
- Easy to apply - simply add water.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Grinding-resistant (refers to joint-filling of marbles).
- For walls, proceed to joint-filling 12 hours after having fixed the tiles. For floors, after 24 hours
- Remove any foreign material from the surface of tiles and joints.
- It is recommended to wet the joints on dry surfaces before application.
- Use a mixer at low speed, to mix 1 bag (5 kg) with 1.0 – 1.3 kg of clean water, until a homogeneous and smooth coloured mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture for 5- 10 minutes to set and stir again.
- Use a rubber spatula for the joint-filling. Push the material with diagonal movements, until the joint is well filled. When the joint begins to dry (whiten) on the surface, remove the excess quantity with a damp sponge
- Then, clean with a dry cloth.
- For applications that require flexible and very strong adhesion, you may add the MP 20 acrylic dispersion to a ratio of 0.5 kg MP 20 + 1 kg of water / 5kg bag of ARMOS 0-2.
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 13888 (CG2WA)
- Colour: White.
- Compressive strength in 28 days: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength in 28 days: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Compressive strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Shrinkage: ≤ 3 mm/m (EN 12808-4).
- Water absorption after 30 min: ≤ 2 g (EN 12808-5).
- Water absorption after 240 min: ≤ 5 g (EN 12808-5).
- Abrasion strength: ≤ 1000 mm³ (EN 12808-2).
- Open time for application: 60 minutes at 20°C.
- Time for minor corrections: 5-10 minutes.
- Plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Cardboard boxes of 20 kg.
- Palette of 960 Kg.
18 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
Approx. 250 - 500 gr/m² depending on the joint and size (dimensions) of the tile.