ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
ACRYLIC DISPERSION FOR MORTAR IMPROVEMENT
Add a product, get countless applications
Acrylic dispersion for mortars and stabilizer for concrete surfaces. It improves their workability while increasing their mechanical and chemical strengths. Due to its specially designed composition, it also increases the adhesion, flexibility and sealing properties of both ready and traditional mortars. It is useful for all works involving building, plastering and filling of floors (cement screeds), as well as when fixing marbles and ceramic tiles.
You can use it with all traditional and ready mortars:
- Masonry mortar: improves adhesion of mortars
- Plasters: It improves adhesion, strength and waterproofing. In particular, it is recommended for use with SV1 sprayed primer plaster, when applied on difficult surfaces, such as smooth or fair-face concrete, etc. For this purpose, replace part of the water with MP 20.
- Adhesives: It increases the adhesion and moisture resistance of adhesive products. It strengthens grouts against moisture and frost while increasing their mechanical strength. It creates a suitable surface for adhesion to non-absorbent surfaces such as old tiles, marble, mosaics, etc. It is an essential primer for gypsum plasters which are about to be lined with tiles. It prevents shrinkage and capillary cracks during setting of the cementitious mortars.
- Waterproofing, brushable mortars: It improves waterproofing and flexibility of the mortar.
- Stuccos: It increases strength and improves adhesion.
- It can be used as a primer, diluted with water (50 to 100% water) onto concrete, bricks or an older mortar, before the application of a new mortar. Pay particular attention to apply the new mortar before the MP 20 layer dries.
- Stabilizer and anti-dust treatment for concrete surfaces. Dilute 1 part of MP 20 with 1 part of water. Coverage 6-8 m² /lt of mixture
- Broadly used product
- Significantly improves the properties of mortars
- Mix before use
- Dilute in the water to be used for the mortar, in a ratios of 1:1 to 1:3 (MP 20 : water)
- It can also be used in a higher ratio, depending on the desired result, subject to prior testing.
- When used as a primer, dilution may vary between 50 – 100%
- Application temperature: +5 °C to +35°C
Dispersion of acrylic resin
- Plastic containers of 1kg, 5kg, 10kg and 20kg
- Cardboard box of 12 pieces of 1 kg.
- Palette of 480 kg, containers of 1 kg.
- Palette of 300 kg, 60 containers of 5 kg.
- Palette of 400 kg, 40 containers of 10 kg.
- Palette of 480 kg, 24 containers of 20 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place, in temperatures between +5°C to +30°C.