ADHESIVES FOR TILES, MARBLES – GRANITES / GROUTS
White, strong, flexible cementitious adhesive for demanding applications, based on high-strength white Portland cement (I-52.5) and white marble aggregates (from Dionyssos/Greece, containing 98% calcite). Special additives are also used, to improve adhesion of tiles to difficult, non-absorbent surfaces, where flexible and strong adhesion is required. Proven particularly resistant to humid environments.
For very strong adhesions of any types of tiles (ceramic tiles or marble /granite tiles), on floors or walls, in dry or wet areas (baths, swimming pools etc.), on floors with underfloor heating etc. You can use it on various substrates such as: plaster, concrete, aerated concrete, brick wall etc.
For adhesion on gypsum boards or cement sheets, you should first prime the surfaces with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer. For adhesion on mosaics, old tile floors or old plastic tiles (if they do not come off), you should first prime the surfaces with MARMOLINE PRO CONTACT quartz filled adhesion primer.
- High mechanical strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof, ideal for swimming pools, bathrooms, showers, etc
- Suitable for heavy duty surfaces such as business establishments, industries, etc
- Powerful adhesions with flexible properties.
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easy to apply - excellent workability.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- No vertical slip of tiles
- Fast application.
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer.
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water using a mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 20-30 minutes of applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- Fix the tiles by pressing them gently and then level them
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours depending on the season, temperature and humidity in the environment. When the adhesive begins to set, you must stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours for floors and 12 hours for walls.
- Mixing ratio: For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 liters of clean water
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 12004 (C2TES2)
- Colour: White.
- Adhesion strength (EN 1348) -Average values based on production control laboratory tests: On concrete after 28 days: 2.4 N/mm², After heating at 70°C: 2.1 N/mm², In water: 1.7 N/mm², After 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: 1.5 N/mm².
- Slip (EN 1308): < 0.5 mm.
- Transverse deformation: 5 mm (S2)
- Open time for application: 30 - 40 minutes.
- Time for minor corrections: 10 minutes.
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags of 25 kg.
- Plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Palette of 960 kg, 48 boxes of 20 kg.
Under request, in bags of 20 kg (for markets outside Greece)