TRADITIONAL SOPHISTICATED LIME PAINT
Natural paint, based on aged slaked lime, with exceptional anti-mould properties for interior and exterior use.
Available in 10 lt plastic containers
White and in 1000 more shades through the color creation system, MARMOLINE DÉCOR
+5°C to +35°C
Approximately 12 – 14 m² / lt, for each layer, depending on the substrate
It can be used on any porous new wall surface, which is not painted. Not suitable for surfaces on which an acrylic or other material has been applied, which has made them non-porous / waterproof (eg emulsion paint, oil paint etc.). It is available in white colour, or in a large number of colour shades, based on a special color palette.
- Vapour permeability of the surface
- No fungus /mould
- Very strong adhesion
- Special highlights and a lack of uniformity in the shade of the colour that make the surface look more natural
- Long life
- Certainly wear protective gloves and eye-protection – glasses.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use.
- The product can either be applied as it is, or diluted up to 10 % with water.
- It can be applied using a brush or a roller , depending on the desirable result.
- It is recommended that you apply two or more layers of different shades, in order to create the patina or the antique wall effect.
- Start with darker colours and finish with lighter ones.
- Wait for at least 12 hours between layers, depending on the environmental conditions.
- For an optimum protection of the end surface, you can use the special wax-based varnish VELVET WAX.
- Store the product in a shadowed place and avoid exposure to very high temperature or frost (optimum storing temperature: +5°C – +35°C). Maximum storage time in intact packaging: 12 months after production date.