MACHINES / SILOS
Machine for mixing and ejecting ready mortars with a granulometry of 0 - 3mm.
It can be used at all construction sites, as it requires 220V single-phase power supply. It can be easily carried on the storeys of the construction site, due to its small size and low weight.
Mono-mix can be used as a mixer and ejector of mortars:
- Cement-based, such as: Sprayed primer plaster. Base-coat plaster. Lightweight thermal insulation plaster.
- Marble sand plaster. One-coat plasters. Waterproof plasters. Repair plasters.
- Gypsum-based (gypsum plasters).
- For filling and self-levelling floors.
- Mono-mix is fed only with bagged materials.
- The work of the applicators is simplified
- The proper mixing of the materials is ensured
- Supply: approx. 20 lit/minute.
- Maximum conveyance distance: 20 metres.
- Maximum conveyance height: 10 metres. The pumped quantity, distance and height depend on the rotors and stators used, their condition and the processed material.
- Motor: 3 kw, 220 V, 50 Hz, 260 rpm.
- Air compressor: 1.1 kw, 250 lit/minute, max pressure 4 bar.
- Electrical connections: 220 V, 50 Hz, 16 A fuse, 3 x 2.5 mm² supply. Power Plug: 16 A, 3 P, 6 h.
- Water connections: 3/4'' water hose with GEKA coupling. Minimum water pressure for operation: 2.5 bar.
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 1,430 x 670 x 1,150 mm.
- Weight: approx. 160 kg.
- 1 pair of rotor - stator.
- 25 NW plaster hose, 10 m long.
- 11 m air hose.
- Spraying gun.
- Tool kit & cleaning equipment.
- In case of damage or loss, the customer bears the corresponding cost.
- Other parts of the machine (rotors, stators, etc.) which may be used, due to either normal wear or improper use, are chargeable to the customer.