MACHINES / SILOS
Machine for the constant mixing of ready mortars. It can be used at all construction sites, as it requires 220V single-phase power supply. It can be easily carried on the storeys of the construction site, due to its small size and low weight. It is a necessary tool for construction workers and marble fixers and tilers. The crew can work at any time during the day with the Flotti mixer as it is silent.
The Flotti mixer can be used to mix ready mortars:
- Cement-based, such as: Masonry mortar. Marble mortar. Sprayed primer plaster.
- Base-coat plaster. Lightweight thermal insulation plaster. Finish-coat marble sand plaster. One-coat plasters. Waterproof plasters. Repair plasters.
- Gypsum-based (gypsum plasters).
- For filling and self-levelling floors.
- For tile adhesives.
- It is fed only with bagged materials.
- The work of the applicators is simplified
- The proper mixing of the materials is ensured
- Performance: approx. 20 lit/minute.
- Motor: 1.3 kw, 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Electrical connections: 230 V, 50 Hz, 16 A fuse, 3x 2.5 mm² supply.
- Water connections: 3/4'' water hose with GEKA coupling. Minimum water pressure for operation: 2.5 bar
- Maximum conveyance distance: 80 metres
- Maximum conveyance height: 30 metres. The pumped quantity, distance and height depend on the rotors and stators used, their condition and the processed material
- Mixer rotor: 4 kw, 380 V, 50 Hz, 260 rpm
- Pump rotor: 5,5 kw, 380 V, 50 Hz, 180 rpm
- Air compressor: 0,9 kw, 250 lit/min, max pressure 4 bar
- Water pump: 0,3 kw, 40 lit/min, max pressure 8 bar
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 1.400 x 500 x 1.000 mm
- Weight: Approx. 90 kg
- Noise level: 66 dBA in 1m distance, during operation
- In case of damage or loss, the customer bears the corresponding cost.
- Other parts of the machine (rotors, stators, etc.) which may be used, due to either normal wear or improper use, are chargeable to the customer