MACHINES / SILOS
Machine for mixing and ejecting ready mortars with a granulometry of 0 - 3mm.
Key feature: two separate mixing chambers (one horizontal and one vertical), which guarantee the homogeneous mixing of all types of mortars.
It works with three-phase power supply.
Duo-mix plus can be used as a mixer and ejector or as a simple mixer of mortars:
- Cement-based, such as: Sprayed primer plaster. Base-coat plaster. Lightweight thermal insulation plaster. Marble sand plaster. One-coat plasters. Waterproof plasters. Repair plasters
- Gypsum-based (gypsum plasters).
- By adding a special screw, it can be used for cement mortars and floor filling.
- In standard operation, duo-mix plus is fed with bagged materials.
- By adding a special cover, it can be fed with bulk material from a silo.
- The work of the applicators is simplified
- The proper mixing of the materials is ensured
- Supply: up to 60 lit/minute (depending on the screw).
- Maximum conveyance distance: 60 metres.
- Maximum conveyance height: 30 metres. The pumped quantity, distance and height depend on the rotors and stators used, their condition and the processed material.
- Mixing motor: 3 kw, 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 260 rpm.
- Propulsion motor: 5.5 kw, 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 400 rpm.
- Air compressor: 0.9 kw, 250 lit/minute, max pressure 4 bar.
- Water pump: 0.75 kw, 40 lit/minute, max pressure 6 bar.
- Electrical connections: 400 V, 50 Hz, 25 A fuse, 5 x 4.0 mm² supply. Power Plug: 32 A, 5 P, 6 h.
- Water connections: 3/4'' water hose with GEKA coupling. Minimum water pressure for operation: 2.5 bar.
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 1,350 x 640 x 1,390 mm.
- Weight: approx. 250 kg.
- Rotor used: Duo-mix plus/2000: Code: 620340
- Stator used: Duo-mix plus/2000: Code: 620341.
- 1 pair of rotor - stator.
- 25 NW plaster hose, 10m long.
- 11m air hose.
- Spraying gun.
- Tool kit & cleaning equipment
- In case of damage or loss, the customer bears the corresponding cost.
- Other parts of the machine (rotors, stators, etc.) which may be used, due to either normal wear or improper use, are chargeable to the customer.