MACHINES / SILOS
This system includes the silo (with a capacity of 18 or 22 m³) with the m-tec D-40 mixer installed at the exit. It can be used for all construction works (building, coatings, cement mortars, etc.). The D-40 mixer mixes the mortar powder contained in the silo with water, thus producing a fluid mixture, which is then used by technicians either directly or ejected from the pump, which is installed right underneath the mixer. The mixer is controlled through the special S-40 operation panel, which is installed on the silo and is very simple to use. No specialized operator is needed. Mixing starts and stops automatically with a special sensor which is installed inside the pump of the crew. The system installation and operation requires an area in the construction site which meets the conditions for the safe installation of the silo, and a three-phase current, as well as sufficient water supply for the operation of the mixer.
The silo + D-40 mixer system can be used for mixing the following types of ready mortars:
- Masonry mortar.
- Marble mortar.
- Sprayed primer plaster.
- Base-coat plaster.
- Lightweight thermal insulation plaster.
- Finish-coat marble sand plaster.
- One-coat plasters.
- Waterproof plasters.
- Repair plasters.
- Floor cement screeds
- Quick work - reduced labour cost (ready wet mortar at the press of a button).
- High quality and quick mixing, with no unnecessary material waste.
- Easy to handle and clean.
- Immediate connection and start of work right after installation.
- Clean construction site.
- No material loss due to external factors (weather conditions, theft, etc.), since the material is safe inside the silo.
- For the installation and operation of the system, it is required to have at the construction site a safe space, three-phase power supply and adequate water supply.
- After the completion of works, the above tools must be returned clean and in good condition.
- Performance: approx. 40 lit/minute (2.4 m³/hour).
- Motor: 4 kw, 400 V, 50 Hz, 260 revs/min.
- Electrical connections: 400 V, 50 Hz, 16 A fuse, 5 x 2.5 mm² supply. Power Plug: 16 A, 5 P, 6 h.
- Water connections: 3/4'' water hose with GEKA coupling. Minimum water pressure for operation: 2.5 bar.
- Silo dimensions: Bottom: 2.5 x 2.5 m. Diameter: 2.5 m. Height: 6.25 m (18m³), 7.20 m (22m³).
- Total silo weight: Depends on the material used.
Delivery at the construction site includes:
- S-40 control panel.
- Power cables.
- Automatic switch-off sensor
- In case of damage or loss, the customer bears the corresponding cost.
- Other parts of the machine (rotors, stators, etc.) which may be used, due to either normal wear or improper use, are chargeable to the customer.