MACHINES / SILOS
This system includes the silo (with a capacity of 18 or 22 m³), on top of which is installed the m-tec SMP mixer and ejector. It is used for coatings. It can also be used for floor filling by adding a special screw which increases the supply of fluid mixture. The SMP mixer and ejector mixes the mortar powder contained in the silo with water, thus producing a fluid mixture, which is then pushed through pipes to the storeys of the building, where it is ejected through the spraying gun on the surfaces to be plastered. The key feature of this machine is double mixing that occurs in two separate mixing chambers (one horizontal and one vertical), which guarantee the homogeneous mixing of all types of mortars. The system installation and operation requires an area in the construction site which meets the conditions for the safe installation of the silo, and a three-phase current, as well as water supply for the operation of the pump.
The silo + SMP pump system can be used to mix and eject the following types of ready mortars:
- Sprayed primer plaster.
- Base-coat plaster.
- Lightweight thermal insulation plaster.
- Finish-coat marble sand plaster.
- One-coat plasters.
- Waterproof plasters.
- Repair plasters
- Floor filling.
- Quick work (ready fresh mortar at the press of a button).
- High speed and quality of fluid mixture, due to the double mixing of the material.
- Easy to handle and clean.
- Immediate connection and start of work right after installation.
- Clean construction site.
- No material loss due to external factors (weather conditions, theft, etc.), since the material is safe inside the silo.
- For the installation and operation of the system, it is required to have at the construction site a safe space, three-phase power supply and adequate water supply.
- After the completion of works, the above tools must be returned clean and in good condition.
- Performance: approx. 40 lit/minute (up to 100 lit/minute with screw for floor filling).
- Maximum conveyance distance: 80 metres.
- Maximum conveyance height: 30 metres. The pumped quantity, distance and height depend on the rotors and stators used, their condition and the processed material.
- Mixing motor: 4 kw, 380 V, 50 Hz, 260 rpm
- Pump motor: 5.5 kw, 380 V, 50 Hz, 180 rpm
- Air compressor: 0.9 kw, 250 lit/minute, max pressure 4 bar.
- Water pump: 0.3 kw, 40 lit/minute, max pressure 8 bar.
- Electrical connections: 380 V, 50 Hz, 32 A fuse, 5 x 4.0 mm² supply. Power Plug: 32 A, 5 P, 6 h.
- Water connections: 3/4'' water hose with GEKA coupling. Minimum water pressure for operation: 2.5 bar.
- Silo dimensions: Bottom: 2.5 x 2.5 m. Diameter: 2.5 m. Height: 6.25 m (18m³), 7.20 m (22m³).
- Total silo weight: Depends on the material used.
- Types of rotor used: 1. Megastar code: 545448 (Used for plasters). 2. Adjustable code: 545248 (Used for plasters). 3. Jumbo code: 545247 (Used for cement mortars).
- Types of stator used: 1. Megastar code: 545449 (Used for plasters). 2. Adjustable code: 545129 (Used for plasters). 3. Jumbo code: 545246 (Used for cement mortars).
Delivery at the construction site includes:
- 1 pair of rotor - stator.
- Material conveying pipes.
- Air supply hoses.
- Spraying gun.
- Power cables.
- Machine cleaning equipment.
- In case of damage or loss, the customer bears the corresponding cost.
- Other parts of the machine (rotors, stators, etc.) which may be used, due to either normal wear or improper use, are chargeable to the customer.