THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Transparent acrylic water-based primer for the preparation of surfaces before plastering or painting.
It can be used on interior and exterior absorbent surfaces. It provides better adhesion of the next coat of plaster or paint. It prevents flaking.
High-tech composition, it deeply penetrates the surface of the substrate and provides better adhesion.
Apply to old or new surfaces, such as plaster or stucco walls. It reinforces and stabilises porous surfaces to be painted with emulsion or acrylic paint.
Due to the decrease in surface absorbance, the time required for painting is reduced, and the paint coverage is increased. It is also used as a primer to the surfaces to be coated with a colored plaster, so as to reduce the absorbency of the substrate and let the colored plaster dry evenly.
- Does not contain organic solvents
- Safe and pleasant to work with
- Quick to dry and repaint
- Breathable; it forms a membrane with micro-pores
- High penetration of the surface
- Stir before use.
- Apply with a paint roller or paintbrush, dissolved in water (30% - 100%), depending on the absorbency of the application surface.
- For very absorbent surfaces, the recommended dilution in water is 30% - 50%.
- Application temperature: + 5 °C to + 35 °C.
- Plastic containers of 5 kg, 10 kg and 20 kg.
- Palette of 300 kg, 60 containers of 5 kg.
- Palette of 400 kg, 40 containers of 10 kg.
- Palette of 480 kg, 24 containers of 20 kg.