THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
GROUT FOR TILES (CG2WA)
Multi-use, for demanding materials, works and conditions.
Ready mortar for the joint-filling (grouting) of all types of ceramic tiles, absorbent or not, for 6 - 20 mm joints. Based on high-strength Portland white cement (I - 52.5) and selected quartz aggregates and additives to improve adhesion and workability.
It is used for the joint-filling of extra-wide and thick ceramic tiles, on floors and walls, indoors and outdoors. Use for the joint-filling of cotto-type tiles and for all kinds of decorative bricks, natural and synthetic stones, klinker-type tiles, etc. The material is particularly moisture- and frost-proof. The surface can be cleaned with a wet sponge and water.
- High mechanical strengths - rough surface (abrasion-resistant).
- Durable, moisture- and frost-proof.
- Homogeneous quality.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Incomparable quality of raw materials.
- Simply add water.
- Fast and easy to apply.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Stain-free and easy to clean.
- Remove any foreign material from the surface of tiles and joints.
- It is recommended to wet the joints on dry surfaces before application.
- Use a mixer at low speed, to mix 1 bag (5 kg) with 1.0 – 1.3kg of clean water, until a homogeneous and smooth coloured mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for 5- 10 minutes and stir again.
- Use a rubber spatula for the joint-filling of tiles. Push the material with diagonal movements, until the joint is well filled. When the joint begins to dry (whiten) on the surface of tiles, remove the excess quantity with a damp sponge.
- Then, clean with a dry cloth.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 12 hours (for walls) and 24 hours (for floors) after having fixed the tiles
- For applications that require flexible and very strong adhesion, you may add the MP 20 acrylic dispersion, to a ratio of 0.5 kg MP 20 + 1 kg of water / 5kg bag of ARMOS 6-20.
- Mixing ratio: 1.0 - 1.3 lt/bag of 5 kg.
European Standard ΕΝ 13888 (CG2WA)
- Colour: 4 shades according to the colour index.
- Compressive strength in 28 days: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength in 28 days: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Compressive strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 30 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Flexural strength after 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: > 5 MPa (EN 12808-3).
- Shrinkage: ≤ 3 mm/m (EN 12808-4).
- Water absorption after 30 min: ≤ 2 g (EN 12808-5).
- Water absorption after 240 min: ≤ 5 g (EN 12808-5).
- Abrasion strength: ≤ 1000 mm³ (EN 12808-2).
- Open time for application: 60 minutes at 20°C.
- Time for minor corrections: 5-10 minutes.
- Plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Cardboard boxes of 20 kg.
- Palette of 960 Kg.
18 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
Approx. 350 - 2500 gr/m² depending on the joint and size (dimensions) of the tile.