THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Highly-penetrating transparent silicone based water repellent for absorbent surfaces. Ready to use, solvent-free, user and environmentally-friendly.
Use it for the waterproofing and protection of common and coloured cementitious plasters, as well as on any other absorbent surface such as concrete, tiles, cementitious mortars, mosaic floors of terraces, absorbent rocks, natural stones, etc. It protects floors and unpolished marbles from water and dirt. It protects natural colours of plaster and natural stones without being flaking and shining. It stabilises the shade of coloured cementitious coatings. It waterproofs and protects tile joints.
- Transparent - Odourless
- It does not contain organic solvents.
- It does not create a film.
- It does not flake.
- It maintains the breathability of the coating from inside
- It stabilises the shade of coloured plasters.
- It reduces pollutants retention.
- Mix before use.
- Make sure to repair any cracks on the surface, before application.
- Apply with a paint roller, indissoluble or dissolved in water up to 30%, in two or more coats, until the surface is fully covered.
- The required quantity depends on the absorbency of the surface and the desired result.
- Do not use it on resinous plasters (like MARMOLINE SVR).
Application temperature: + 5 °C to + 35 °C.
- Plastic containers of 5 kg and 20 kg.
- Palette of 300 kg, 60 containers of 5 kg.
- Palette of 480 kg, 24 containers of 20 kg.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
0.2 - 1.0 kg/m², depending on the surface.