THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Use it as finish coating on thermal insulation boards of the MARMOLINE MONOSIS certified ETICS system, or other ETICS systems, and on old or new buildings’ surfaces, properly prepared. Ideal for use on surfaces of fair-face concrete, finish-coat plasters, old painted surfaces, cement boards, plasterboards. Due to its high flexibility, it covers any mistakes on masonry surfaces (capillary cracks) of old buildings and prevents their reappearance.
- Does not contain cement.
- No cracking.
- High strength.
- Excellent adhesion to any surface.
- Moisture and frost-proof.
- Easy to apply (ready to use).
- Incomparable quality of raw materials.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Apply one or two layers of MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, before applying SVR GRANITE LOOK.
- Apply MARMOLINE SVR - GRANITE LOOK at least 7- 10 days after having applied the FK 202 adhesive-coating, according to the instructions of the MARMOLINE MONOSIS ETICS system
- Stir well and homogenize the SVR - GRANITE LOOK mix.
- Apply uniformly all over the surface using a special trowel and, at the same time, lay the mixture so that the coat gets the size of the plaster grain.
- Then, provided that the coating has just begun to set, use a special float or metal trowel to float the surface, according to the desired result.
European Guideline ETAG 004, part of the certified system MARMOLINE MONOSIS ENERGY SAVING SYSTEMS ETICS & EN 15824 (Plasters based on organic binders).
- Grading : 1.5 mm.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1850 ‐ 2150 Kg/m³.
- Reaction to fire: (ΕΝ 13501 ‐ 1): A2‐s2, d0. As a part of “MARMOLINE MONOSIS” ETICS with EPS: class B‐s1, d0. As a part of “MARMOLINE MONOSIS” ETICS with XPS: class B‐s1, d0. As a part of “MARMOLINE MONOSIS” ETICS with MW: class A2‐s1, d0.
- Resistance to impact: (ETAG 004): category II.
- Water absorption: (ΕΝ 1062 ‐ 3): class W3.
- Water vapor permeability: (ΕΝ ISO 7783 ‐ 2): class V2.
- Adhesion: (ΕΝ 1542): 0.80 MPa.
- Thermal conductivity: (ΕΝ 1745): λ10,dry = 0,83 W/mK (tab. mean value; P= 50%).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- In 4 rough granite-like colour shades.
- Plastic containers of 20 kg.
- Palette of 660 kg, 33 plastic containers.