THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
It is used for highly resistant thin coatings, as finish coating on thermal insulation boards of ETICS systems, on old or new buildings’ surfaces. Ideal also for use on surfaces of fair-face concrete, finish-coat plasters, old painted surfaces, cement boards, plasterboards. It is a part of “MARMOLINE MONOSIS” external thermal insulation composite system ETICS.
- It does not contain cement.
- High strength and flexibility/No cracking.
- Excellent adhesion on any surface.
- Decorative, waterproof, with excellent vapor permeability.
- Highly resistant to humidity and frost.
- Highly resistant to UV solar radiation.
- Raw materials of highest quality.
- Internal and external use.
- Check and prepare the application surface.
- Apply one or two layers of MARMOLINE MST 11 primer, before applying SVR SILICONE.
- Apply MARMOLINE SVR SILICONE at least 7- 10 days after having applied the MARMOLINE FK 202 or FK 202 ORGANIC adhesive-coating, according to the instructions of the MARMOLINE MONOSIS ETICS system.
- Stir well the SVR SILICONE dispersion plaster to homogenize the mix.
- Apply uniformly all over the surface using a special trowel and, at the same time, lay the mixture so that the coat gets the size of the plaster grain.
- Then, provided that the coating has just begun to set, use a special float to float the surface, according to the desired result.
- European Guideline ETAG 004, part of the certified system MARMOLINE MONOSIS ENERGY SAVING SYSTEMS ETICS.
- European Standard EN 15824 (Plasters based on organic binders).
- Granulometry: 1.5 mm.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1.0mm: 1700 - 2000 kg/m³ /1.5mm: 1850 - 2150 kg/m³.
- Reaction to fire (ΕΝ 13501 - 1): A2-s2, d0.
- Resistance to impact (ETAG 004): category II (when used with a single coat of fiber glass mesh) or category I (when used with double coat of fiber glass mesh).
- Water absorption (ΕΝ 1062 - 3): class W1.
- Water vapor permeability (ΕΝ ISO 7783 - 2): class V1.
- Adhesion (ΕΝ 1542): 0.6 MPa.
- Thermal conductivity (ΕΝ 1745): λ10,dry = 0,83 W/mK (tab. mean value; P= 50%).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- In various colour shades based on a colour index.
- Plastic containers of 20 kg.
- Palette of 660 kg, 33 plastic containers.
1.0mm: 1.8 – 2.0 kg/m².
1.5mm: 2.0 – 2.3 kg/m².