THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Ready mortar based on Portland grey cement, white marble aggregates of selected granulometry, calcium hydroxide, special additives and polystyrene grains which provide thermal insulation properties and reduce material’s weight. Mix only with water. It minimizes preparation time and increases the speed of application.
- Lightweight - Thermal insulating.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Prevents cracking.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent workability.
- Fast to prepare.
- Stable quality.
- Check and prepare the application surface. Make sure that the surface is clean and check whether SV1 primer plaster has been previously applied
- Saturate the application surface with water, especially in summer months
- Mix by hand or using special machines (mixers - pumps), supplied by MARMOLINE, which make work simpler and faster
- For better results it is recommended to attach MARMOLINE corner beads.
- Apply a layer up to 2.5 cm thick and distribute the wet mortar uniformly on the wall using a lath. If you want thicker layer, it is recommended to apply not more than two consecutive coats of 1,5 - 2 cm each.
- The time between the two consecutive coats can vary from 2 to 10 days, depending on the season, so that the material of the previous coat is completely dry
- It is recommended to roughen the first coat surface with a notched trowel in order to ensure the appropriate adhesion of the second one. In addition, before applying the second coat, saturate the surface for the same purpose
- On the joints of different structural elements, on the insulators and anywhere else needed, use an appropriate MARMOLINE fibreglass mesh. It is extremely important for the proper function of the fibreglass mesh to attach it to 0.5 cm depth from the exterior surface of the plaster.
- After TL2, you can apply MARMOLINE SV3 or DÉCOR SV010 finish coat plasters
- Mixing water: 7 - 8 lt/bag of 30 kg.
European Standard ΕΝ 998-1: 2010 (GP/CSII)
- Granulometry: 0 - 2 mm.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1450 kg/m³
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 5.0 MPa. - Category CSII (ΕΝ 1015–11)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 1.0 MPa. (ΕΝ 1015–11)
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Bags of 30 kg.
- Palette of 1350 kg, 45 paper bags of 30 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³.