THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
White elastomeric sealant for roofs, without solvents, reinforced with acrylic resins. It ideally covers any capillary cracks on the application surface, creating an elastic, sealing membrane, impermeable from water.
Use for roofs/terraces, balconies, cement screeds etc
- Very flexible white material, in temperatures between -20°C to +80°C.
- Ideal for covering capillary cracks.
- Resistant to future contractions and dilations.
- Creates a single sealed and elastic membrane without joints.
- Highly resistant to weather fluctuations and very durable.
- Resistant to UV radiation; reduces absorption of heat in summer.
- It does not peel off and does not develop fungus.
- Before use, clean the substrate from dust, loose material, etc..
- It is necessary to start by applying the MST 22 roof coating primer (approx. 200 gr /m²).
- Mix well before use.
- If there are cracks of more than 1 mm, they should be repaired with one of MARMOLINE’s repair materials
- Depending on the case, you can reinforce the cracks locally, with a 10 cm fiberglass mesh strip (apply AQUATA SEAL 100 along the crack, and as long as the material is wet, and dip the fiberglass strip into it). If there are many cracks all over the surface, reinforce the whole surface with fiberglass mesh. Then apply a layer of the material over the whole length of the reinforcement.
- Apply with a paint roller or paintbrush. Lay the first layer of the material and, once dry, lay the second layer vertically to the first one.
- The appropriate temperature for the application is between +5°C to +35°C .
- The finished surface should not be exposed to the rain, until it dries completely.
European Standard EN 1504.2
- Colour: white
- Water vapour permeability: Sd = 0.52m, Class I (method EN ISO 7783-2)
- Capillary water absorption : 0.095 kg/m².h⁰´⁵ (Method EN 1062–3)
- Adhesion: 1.5 MPa. (Method ΕΝ 1542)
- Reaction to fire: Class F (Method EN 13501-1).
- Solar reflectance (SR): 83% (ASTM E903-12 & ASTMG159-98).
- Solar reflectance index (SRI): 104 (ASTM E1980-01).
- Emittance (e): 0,89 (ASTM C1371-04a).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Plastic containers of 5 kg and 13 kg.
- Palette of 300 kg, 60 containers of 5 kg.
- Palette of 429 kg, 33 containers of 13 kg.
24 months after production date, in unopened/sealed package, stored in a covered area, in temperatures between +5⁰C and +35⁰C
1.0 – 1.5 kg/m² depending on the substrate.