THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
White cementitious tile adhesive based on high-strength Portland white cement (I-52.5), reinforced with polymer resins, white marble aggregates and special additives to improve adhesion of tiles to difficult, low-absorbency surfaces. Suitable for cases where strong adhesion is needed, with improved anti-slip properties of tiles and an extended open time for application.
A reliable solution for demanding cases. It achieves strong bonding of any kind of tiles such as low-absorbency tiles, clinker-type tiles, natural and artificial decorative stones etc., indoors and outdoors. Ideal for common floor or wall substrates such as concrete, aerated concrete, plaster, brick wall etc. For adhesion on mosaics or old tile floors, you should first prime the surfaces with MARMOLINE PRO CONTACT quartz filled adhesion primer.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture and frost-proof
- Incomparable quality of raw materials
- Easy to apply - excellent workability
- No vertical slip of tiles
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Check that the substrate is clean, dry and free from loose particles and other materials.
- If the substrate is unstable or crumbles, then it is recommended to prime the surface with MARMOLINE MST 11 acrylic water based primer
- Mix with the necessary quantity of water, using an electric mixer at low speed, until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Leave the mixture to set for five to ten minutes and stir again
- Spread with a notched trowel; choose the size according to the type of tile and the substrate.
- Tiles must be fixed within 30 minutes after applying the adhesive and definitely before it skins-over.
- The adhesive remains workable in the pot for 3 to 4 hours, depending on the season, temperature and humidity of the environment. When the adhesive begins to set, stir again without adding water.
- Proceed to joint-filling after 24 hours, for floors and 12 hours, for walls.
- Mixing ratio: For a 25 kg bag, add approximately 7 liters of clean water
- Application temperature +5°C to +35°C
European Standard ΕΝ 12004 (C2TΕ)
- Colour: White
- Adhesion strength (EN 1348) -Average values based on production control laboratory tests : On concrete after 28 days: 1.6 Ν/mm², After heating at 70°C: 1.5 Ν/mm², In water: 1.5 Ν/mm², After 25 cycles of freezing - thawing: 1.3 Ν/mm².
- Slip (EN 1308): < 0.5 mm.
- Open time for application: 30 -40 minutes.
- Time for minor corrections: 10 minutes.
- Bags of 25 kg.
- Palette of 1500 kg, 60 paper bags of 25 kg.
- Plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Cardboard boxes of 20 kg, 4 plastic bags of 5 kg.
- Palette of 960 kg, 48 cardboard boxes of 20 kg.
Under request, in bags of 20 kg (for markets outside Greece)