THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Ready to use grey ultra fast-setting repair mortar, with aggregates of selected granulometry and special additives to ensure excellent adhesion to the substrate, instant setting and high mechanical strength.
Use it for any application which requires instant sealing of water leaks from cracks, holes and joints on various structures such as: masonry, gutters, tanks, tunnels, underground areas, foundations, etc. Proven ideal for supporting and anchoring of pipes, sanitary ware and wherever instant and strong supporting and repair is needed.
- Setting time appr. 2 - 3 min.
- Sealing of water leaks, even under pressure.
- Easy to apply even by non-professionals.
- Strong adhesion to the substrate.
- High mechanical strength.
- Fast fixing and repair.
- The substrate must be stable, clean and well saturated.
- Open the cracks - holes - joints, i.e. the spot to be sealed, to a depth and width of 2 cm to the opposite direction of the water flow.
- Then, clean the spot with water under pressure to remove loose material and dust
- Add water to the material and mix very quickly
- The material must be applied very quickly, so you should be well prepared beforehand
- Wear gloves, take a quantity of the material in your hands and shape it until you obtain the desired workability
- Cut a piece of the material and place it on the spot to be sealed, pressing it strongly in the hole and making sure to cover all gaps
- If there is water leak, keep the material pressed for a while until it gets hard.
- Water needed: 0.3 lt per pack of 1 kg.
- Compressive strength: > 20 ΜPa.
- Flexural strength: > 4 MPa.
- Starts setting in: 2 - 3min at +20°C.
- Plastic containers of 1 kg.
- Palette of 480 kg, boxes of 12 pieces.
12 months from the date of production in unopened package, in a dry place.
To prepare 1 litre of hardened mixture you need appr. 1.6 kg of AQUAΤΑ.