THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
White brushable waterproofing coating, polyurethane based and enriched with elastomeric resins.
Use it for an excellent waterproofing of roofs/terraces, balconies, parapets, gutters, plasterboards etc.
- Ready to use white material.
- Strong adhesion to various surfaces.
- The application surface does not need to be smooth.
- Creates a single sealed and elastic membrane without joints.
- Allows the substrate to breathe due to its water vapour permeability.
- Highly resistant to extreme temperatures of heat and cold.
- Resistant to the sun, and reflective of solar radiation.
- Before use, clean the substrate from dust, loose material, etc..
- It is necessary to start by applying the MST 22 roof coating primer (approx. 200 gr /m²).
- Mix well before use.
- If there are cracks of more than 1 mm, they should be repaired with one of MARMOLINE’s repair materials
- In case of cracks, it is recommended also to strengthen the material locally with a fibreglass mesh strip 10 cm wide. Apply AQUATA SEAL 200 HYBRID along the crack and then, while it is fresh, fix the fibreglass mesh strip. If there are many cracks all over the surface, reinforce the whole surface with fibreglass mesh. Then apply a layer of the material over the whole length of the reinforcement.
- Apply with a paint roller or paintbrush. Lay the first layer of the material and, once dry, lay the second layer vertically to the first one.
- The appropriate temperature for the application is between +5°C to +35°C .
- The finished surface should not be exposed to the rain, until it dries completely.
European Standard EN 1504.2
- Colour: white.
- Water vapour permeability: Sd = 0.50m, Class I –permeable. (Method EN ISO 7783-2).
- Capillary water absorption : 0.05 kg/m².h⁰´⁵ (Method EN 1062–3).
- Adhesion: 2 MPa. (Method ΕΝ 1542).
- Reaction to fire: Class F. (Method EN 13501-1).
- Solar reflectance (SR): 82% (ASTM E903-12 & ASTMG159-98).
- Solar reflectance index (SRI): 103 (ASTM E1980-01).
- Emittance (e): 0,89 (ASTM C1371-04a).
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Plastic containers of 5 kg and 13 kg.
- Palette of 300 kg, 60 containers of 5 kg.
- Palette of 429 kg, 33 containers of 13 kg.
24 months after production date, in unopened/sealed package, stored in a covered area, in temperatures between +5⁰C and +35⁰C
1.0 – 1.5 kg/m² depending on the substrate.