THERMAL INSULATION - "MONOSIS", SEALING, WATER INSULATION
Use it for filling, leveling and sloping of floors, to create a final surface ready for fixing ceramic tiles, marbles or granites. Suitable to use both indoors and outdoors (balconies, roofs, flat-roofs, etc.). It does not crack. It does not affect pipes. It provides considerable thermal insulation and due to its lighter weight, it can be used in cases where thicker filling is required. The recommended minimum application thickness is 5 cm. Only under the supervision of an experienced applicator, the product can be applied in smaller thicknesses, down to 2 cm. It is not recommended for industrial facilities (e.g. warehouses), parking areas, and in general wherever there may be heavy loads and high strains.
- Lightweight - Thermal insulating.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Moisture- and frost-proof.
- Prevents cracking.
- Excellent final surface.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy to apply.
- Excellent workability.
- Fast to prepare.
- Stable quality.
- Make sure that the surface is clean, stable, free of dust, grease etc.
- Mix by means of a cement mixer or the special machines supplied by MARMOLINE, with the necessary quantity of water, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- The quantity of added water depends on the desired fluidity
- To make inclinations reduce the quantity of water
- Spread the wet mortar and level it by using a T-shaped lath
- Level each room separately by fixing 1cm-thick wooden laths at the doors
- Remove the laths and do not fill the joints that are formed
- It is recommended to create expansion joints per 20 m² of surface
- Step on the floor after at least 12 hours and fix tiles or marbles after 48 hours, depending on the prevailing weather conditions
- Mixing water: 5 - 6 lt/bag.
European Standard ΕΝ 13813 (CT/C5/F1)
- Granulometry: 3 mm.
- Apparent density of dry powder: 1250 kg/m³.
- Specific gravity of wet mortar: 1600 kg/m³.
- Thermal conductivity λ: 0.482 W.m⁻¹.K⁻¹
- Compressive strength in 28 days: 5.0 MPa. - Category C5. (ΕΝ 13892–2)
- Flexural strength in 28 days: 1.5 MPa.- Category F1. (ΕΝ 13892–2)
- Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C.
- Bags of 40 kg.
- Palette of 1350 kg, 45 paper bags of 30 kg.
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 - 18 - 22 m³.