FLEX: Bags of 25 kg & bags of 5 kg
FINISH: Bags of 20 kg & bags of 5 kg
+5°C to +35°C
FLEX: Approx. 1.25 kg /m² per mm of layer (total thickness up to 3 mm, using a 6 mm notched trowel)
FINISH: Approx. 0.6 kg /m² per layer, on grain-size thickness
MARMOLINE VELVET DECO is used for the aesthetic renovation of interior or exterior surfaces, walls and floors. Suitable to use on smooth concrete surfaces and old surfaces made of old tiles, old mosaics, old coats of marbles, with the appropriate preparation depending on the substrate, combined with the MARMOLINE PRO CONTACT quartz primer. Multiple applications – in fact endless applications in theory – are possible, depending on the aesthetic standards of the architect and the decorator. It can be applied in stores and residences indoors and outdoors, in bathrooms, kitchens, showers, on staircases, built-in beds, etc.
- Ready to use
- Stable quality
- Very good workability
- Perfect aesthetic result
- Particularly smooth final surface
- Strong adhesion to the substrate
- High compressive, flexural and abrasion resistance
- It does not crack
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that FLEX & FINISH complie with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).