Component Α: 4 kg, plastic container
Component Β: 1 kg, metallic container
+5°C to +30°C
Paint roller/ paintbrush
Consumption depends on the substrate absorption, as well as on the application equipment.
As a guide: 100-120 g/m² per coat.
~ 30 min. (+20°C)
- For new and existing constructions
- Ideal as a protective varnish over decorative coatings (cementitious & acrylic based systems), offering additional colour stabilization
- It is applied over surfaces with stylish effects and patterns, such as metal imitations, mineral substrates and concrete, patterns with rust effect, «scratched», stencils, e.t.c.
- Over wooden surfaces (parquet) and furniture applications, forming a surface with a velvety texture and mat appearance
- Suitable for mineral (cementitious based) floors (warehouses, parking areas, e.t.c.) offering exceptional hot tire resistance
- Mat finish
- Internal and external use
- No yellowing
- Abrasion resistant
- Surface stabilizing, without chromatic alteration of the original colour shade
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant against UV radiation
- Weak odour
- Water based, significantly low VOC
- Low consumption