Bags of 30 kg
+5°C to +35°C
Indicative consumption (using a mortar mixing & ejecting pump): 4 kg of dry Super Lime for every 25 – 30 kg of cement.
Marble-based (finish coat) plastering: In a typical recipe in a concrete mixer, replace the 10 shovels of lime paste with only 3 shovels of dry Super Lime (approximately 7 kg), while adding also 25 kg of white cement.
It is added to plasters and masonry mortars, eliminating the use of lime paste or hydrated lime. It plasticizes the mortar without corroding the reinforcement.
- Contrary to lime, it does not irritate the respiratory system.
- Using a relatively small amount in the mix, it is efficient and more economical comparing to lime.
- It does not affect the color of the mortars.
- Setting hardening time of the Portland cement is hardly influenced by the Super Lime addition.
- Plastered surfaces, constructed by mortars mixed with Super Lime, do not show pop.