- Bags of 40 kg
- Big -bags of 1000 kg
- In bulk in a silo with a capacity of 12 – 18 – 22 m³
+5°C to +35°C
Trowel, special mixer machine M-TEC
Approx. 6 – 8 kg of mortar per m² for a layer with 0.5 cm thickness
Specific Weight of Fresh Mortar
6 – 7 lt/40 kg
Use it as a first coat plaster (spattered) in all rendering techniques and methods, in order to prepare the substrate for the application of the next coats of renders.
Suitable for both interior and exterior surfaces. Apply it on bricks, cement blocks, aerated concrete blocks, concrete surfaces (pillars – ceilings – beams, etc.), stones, thermal insulation boards, and other materials. In cases of very difficult surfaces, such as fair-face concrete, it is required to add the MARMOLINE MP 20 acrylic dispersion.
- High strength
- Excellent adhesion
- Moisture- and frost-proof
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to apply
- Excellent workability
- Fast to prepare
- Stable quality
- It has INDOOR AIR COMFORT GOLD certification that ensures that SV1 complies with the strictest European regulations regarding VOC emissions and is suitable for the internationally recognized certification systems of Green Buildings (LEED. BREAM etc) which:
- Focus on recycled materials use in the final composition and products packaging with solvent-free raw materials.
- Improve indoor air quality with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC).